- Google analytics help make the most out of your measurement planning.
- From analytics you can tell what’s working and what’s not, and make appropriate changes (where we can improve).
- The presentation about google analytics was helpful, but actually utilizing the tool is how to best learn how it can be adapted to work for you and your goals.
- Google analytics is very much beneficial to marketers and analysts for successful implementation of marketing strategies.
- I liked Meg’s break down: goals first, what you want to track, how to improve. What are your KPI’s for each goal. She stressed the importance of setting the goals first.
- Goals—KPI’s—Check-in—Make changes.
- Custom audiences in Facebook (upload list from CRM database) target specific audiences with Facebook ads.
- Hubspot for scheduling posts (it can tell you when your target is viewing) helpful knowledge for future posts.